Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Grrrr Tiger!

Hello friends! It's Wednesday! Here is what I am wearing today...

1. Tom Ford horn rimmed glasses
2. CZ studs and side cross
3. Leopard print top, Old Navy
4. Black short sleeve cardigan, Tommy Hillfiger
5. Red "premium" pants, Gap
6. TONS of bracelets
7. Black pat. leather, Tory Burch Reva flat

Tonight, my good friend Sheffield, is opening her boutique Back-in-Style. She's been running Back-in-Style online for years and has styled the likes of Julia Roberts in her vintage treasures. I am so excited for Sheffield and can't wait to support her tonight. I will be changing my pants (probably into some black skinnies I got at the Nordstroms Rack this weekend) and the shoes...its going to be rainy so I may put on my red LL Bean rain boots. We'll see. Hope you are having a great week!!

XOXO

4 comments: