Monday, May 7, 2012

Music Monday: Musica!

This week I'm going to recommend some musica! You don't have to speak Spanish to enjoy it either. 
While in my mom's car, I heard this "oldie but goodie" Emmanuel's Hablame de ti Bella Senora. It completely reminds me of being in my mom's car in HIGH SCHOOL. I don't listen to much Latin music on my own, but I do have a lot that I really like. Emmanuel is one of those singers who has delivered over the years. Don't mind the cheesy video. 
Mana has been one of my all time favorite Spanish bands..."Rock en Espanol". I first heard them when I was living abroad in Quito, Ecuador in the early 90's. They had just come out with their debut album (which I highly recommend as well) Rayando el Sol. This song, El Verdadero Amor Perdona, is one of the newer songs. The song is about true love being forgiving. It's pretty. There is also a version with Prince Royce which has more of a beat to it. In Miami you hear the version with Prince Royce more. You just can't go wrong with most of Mana's material. Great band.

Hope you had a great weekend! 
XOXO


1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you lived abroad. That's one thing I regret never doing!

    ReplyDelete