Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Threads: Webster Shop at Target


This past Sunday Target launched their "Shops" with clothing and accessories coming from Miami's own Webster. I did not rush to Target on Sunday morning like I did for Calypso, Missoni and Jason Wu...instead I went on Monday afternoon after baby girl's pediatrician appointment. What I found was a very fun collection reminiscent of Blanche Devereaux's couch on The Golden Girls.

I did not go crazy, I actually only bought one thing, the puff sleeve geometric dress shown above. It fits really well and I already wore it and got TONS of compliments on it. My friend Jessica from Singleton in the Kitchen bought more from the collection and she is over the moon happy about it. I will say--it's worth it. I tried on a bunch of things and could have bought more, but sizes were limited. I do plan on going back online and getting more, and probably getting some things for baby girl.Look for yourself online and shop for women, men and girls! :)

I will say that I ALSO found the greatest pair of mint green forgiving skinny jeans at Target courtesy of Mossimo. Singleton pointed me in their direction, and I reluctantly tried them on. I was thrilled when they were a great fit and a color that I have NOTHING of in my wardrobe! I tried looking for a picture of them online but could not. They come in mint green, pink, red, and teal. They are "fit 4" and  at $25 I highly reccomend them...as does Singleton!

Happy shopping!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment