Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday Threads

I have posted "Thursday Threads" a couple of times...and I must say I think I am going to make this a usual thing. So here we go...some pieces that I am coveting at the moment....and we know what happens when I covet...I get.


My first item is something I've had my eye on for quite some time... my dear friend KP over at Summer in Newport sells these Queen Bea bags. Isn't this one fab? I love the font. I think I might make mine orange border with the pink monogram. Next I am in love with this dress from Pink Chicken. A few months ago I mentioned my new found love for Pink Chicken. I now have 3 dresses of this style. They are so perfectly comfortable and easy. I belt them and wear a cardigan for work, and wear them loosey goosey for the weekends. This one has POCKETS!!!
Next I am in LOVE with these cute Ikat shorts from J.Crew. I am loving Ikat these days, and these treasures are on SALE! The only hesitation that I have is that they are a 5" inseam...I normally don't rock anything shorter than 7" (yes, I know how dirty that sounds)...we'll see.






And last...but not least...my other long long long time covet... a pair of green Hunter Boots, just like the Queen wears. My fascination with them has grown this week with all the torrential downpours we have had...that paired with the fact that my feet grew a wee bit during my pregoness leaving my current rain boots a bit snug.







Anything you are coveting this week?

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the hunter boots in green when we got the fireman and construction boots! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete