Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Catch of the Day

Isn't this starfish cuff a dream? It too can be yours if you visit Anthropologie right now. I feel like it's one of those pieces that I will visit often on the web while I decide whether I should add it to my collection or not. In an ideal world I would pair it with this "vintage" J.Crew dress from Summer 2007. I have looked for this dress high and low...but nothing. I have the navy skirt version...not as fab as the dress.

That's my catch of the day. Hope you're having a nice day!


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that cuff! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress and the cuff is exquisite!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come over & send your friends to enter my amazing Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you've tried this but...Ebay? Love the cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that dress. :) Love it -- I wore it so much that summer and it's comfortable and cute as it can be. You know you could borrow it if you wanted to!

    ReplyDelete