Friday, November 4, 2011

Lemonade House - Finished

You may remember a little bit ago, I asked for your input on a painting I was doing for a friend. After your input and hers this is the final product. I really enjoyed painting this for her "sister" because it's so sweet and simple.
I am taking commissions this month to be ready for Christmas. If you are interested in giving a special and personal gift like this for someone you love, just send me an email.



Tomorrow is babykins' 1st birthday party--- so I am off to get the final pieces together for her big day. Her birthday is Sunday, so this whole weekend is devoted to my sweet girl.

I hope you have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love it!! I can't believe your Babykins is 1 tomorrow!!! Time flies. Kiss that precious baby for me and have a wonderful wknd! xo

    ReplyDelete