Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: Saddle Shoes

Happy Wednesday! For most of us, today is Faux Friday! YAY! ...this means that I got to wear jeans to work today. Here's what I put together...
1. Tom Ford horn rimmed glasses
2. Kate Spade bee earrings
3. Fornash orange derby bracelet (thanks to Kristin Pearce)
4. 2 Gold chunky bracelets from The Island Shop
5. Silver monogram necklace
6. Silcer cSd oval locket
7. White V-Neck T from Target
8. Yellow ruffle cardigan
9. Green Hermes belt
10. Levis Denizen jeans, Target
11. Saddle Shoes

I love my Saddle shoes and I have not worn them in so long. Now that "fall" is here I will be wearing them more often I think. They're so great and not something you see people (over the age of 12) wearing a lot. I think they are like bow ties, it takes the right person to pull them off.

Anyhow--- I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment