Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day Job

So as most of you know I have a day job...but its more than a day job, I really and truly love what I do. I've been working in museums for about 12 years now, and I have been fortunate enough to have worked in Museums of Art, Science, Children's and most recently History .

Today I trekked 1.5 hours north to West Palm Beach to speak on a panel on emerging leaders I put together. There were five of us on the panel and of the five three of us went to graduate school together in New York at Bank Street College.

I am exhausted from the 3 hour round trip trip and the 1.5 hour panel conversation...

Today I am also officially 33 weeks pregnant...7 weeks to go!!

Tomorrow I am going to finish the final paintings for the Cloud Book I have been working on for a few months. I'm submitting it on Friday, and I'm really excited because they have loved it thus far.

Hope you're having a good week.

3 comments:

  1. You're a trooper lady! I quit work at month 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 weeks, you look great! New home, soon to be mama...so many exciting things in your life, so nice to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete