Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Slice of Pie


Today's piece from "Slice of Miami Pie" is this gem.
This is another one that REALLY makes people stumble.
Can you figure it out?
...in other news...the new house is coming along slowly but surely. There is still painting and organizing to be done. The nursery is a LONG way off...and the only way we will get it going is by selling our old bedroom set, which is in there right now. SO...if you know anyone in Miami looking to buy a BEAUTIFUL mission style bedroom set (Queen bed, Armoire, 7 Drawer Dresser with Mirror, 2 2-drawer night stands and 2 table lamps) for $500...let me know!!!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Did you do a Sweet T Pie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a sorority thing, I'm such a geek
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! I'll post another pie or letter today. :) I was taking a break this weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete