Saturday, June 12, 2010

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!


Buenos Dias! Fun Fact: I love sports.
Yesterday as most of you may know, the World Cup began in South Africa...an exciting day with my motherland of France playing (and ending in a draw with Uruguay).
Today there are three games (one about to end...Greece v Korea) and two of my favorite teams are playing...!
ARGENTINA (VAMOS ARGENTINA!) v Nigeria and then the Queen plays the President... England v USA!!!
I hope Landon and the boys do well today and send the Brits into the L column...
I hope we hear a lot of GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLs coming from the Univision commentator (no other way to watch than on Univision).
...oh, yeah we are also registering for Cas today...minor details during a crazy World Cup month right?

No comments:

Post a Comment