Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Threads: Kristin Pearce Designs

Kristin Pearce has been one of my go to jewelry designers in Miami for a few years. Her things are beautifully crafted, classic and impactful. To top it all off...Kristin is one of the nicest people, she's adorbs! ...did I mention she pens a great blog to top it off? How this girl has not been snatched up by a tall, dark and handsome boy is BEYOND me! Kristin is in high holiday gear right now and has trunk shows and bazaar appearances left and right these days. Here are some of the pieces that I want and one that I have and wear often... These earrings are stunning! They are so delicate and perfect for day or night. Yum!

This bracelet is one of my favorites. I wear it along with its sisters I have in other colors all the time to brighten up my wrist for fun occasions!


I saw K wearing this in January and have been wanting one SO bad! SO bad! Isn't it perfect for everyday? Or to layer with other delicate pearls?! Love it! Love all her stuff. Here is her website...happy shopping because she also carries great bags and home goods. She actually will be setting up shop as part of the experiences on the Coral Gables Tour of Kitchens in January (I hope).

4 comments:

  1. I love the large pearl--simply perfect for everyday--I would wear it all the time too! Have a great weekend! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my way over!! I love these pieces and cannot wait to see more!

    Oh, and I have a Dezigner Pillows Giveaway; I hope you will join in!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin is so sweet and has such great style. love her designs. Hope you have a great week, CC! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That caged pearl necklace is sooooooo beautiful...I didn't see that pearl you posted. Do you have the link?

    ReplyDelete