Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: Missoni (Evil Taker Downer of Target Website)

I was NOT one of the evil people who took the website down--- I was just one of the crazy people in line before 8am. Fortunately everyone in line ranged from a size 0-6...no 10-12's in my bunch which means that I was successful! I got this lovely cardigan I am wearing, a dress and a cardigan for babykins (vraiment j'ai achete 3 autre chose mais mon mari non sais pas!). The only other thing I wanted was a pair of headbands for my friend Singleton in the Kitchen, who is getting married this weekend in Napa! I'm wearing my Missoni dress to her rehearsal on Friday!
...and yes I busted out into my bad french right there! Vive la France!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I did not get a thing!! (YET!!!) Can yoou believe it though!! Total craziness!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    Come and join my Giveaway from the Jose Estevez Collection at Interieurs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your spoils and have an awesome time at the wedding! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lucky lady! I know you'll take beautiful photos of this weekend and the gorgeous bride :) Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I was able to score what I wanted since I showed up at my store after 2! Ha!

    ReplyDelete