Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Tall Dark and Handsome


My friend Singleton in the Kitchen got married to her tall, dark and handsome Prince Charming in the most perfect setting this past weekend. Singleton is one of my favorite people in the entire world. She is the girl who puts a smile on my face just by walking in the room, she's just lovely. That's probably why she and her daddy, the Good Doctor danced to Stevie's "Isn't She Lovely" at her wedding (subsequently I made Mr. D promise he'd dance with our babykins to that song some day). Anyhooo...point is as I mentioned yesterday I was inspired by their wedding and think I know what I want to do as part of their wedding gift. Now...it's up to her. The top one is reminiscent of the tent their cocktail hour was under at Bear Flag Farm and the bottom one is reminiscent of the tent they got married under in the orange grove. I think I am partial to the wedding tent. Which do you like?

4 comments:

  1. 1. I love any cocktail hour.
    2. I danced with my daddykins to that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!!! :) Love it! and I LOVE that song...it reminds me of my girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Us bridesmaids walked out to that song at Meg's wedding. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough choice! What a great song for the Dad/Daughter dance.

    ReplyDelete