Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Wardrobe: Hot Summer Days

Happy Hump Day! It was hot (about 94 degrees) and swampy (about 100000% humidity). Gross! However I went to lunch with a new friend from the Miami Art Museum...so I wanted to be dressed for where ever lunch and our appetites may take us. Above you will see my ensemble for this VERY rainy day.

You'll notice that all 3 of my MAM ribbons have fallen off! This means that my wishes are suppose to come true (yay). I am also still wearing my locket...which I made...and have gotten so many compliments on that I am officially making them. So, if you want to wear someone you love in a beautiful sterling silver glass locket-- let me know! The size I wear is a 1.5" oval on a 32" sterling silver chain, but I can make them smaller in an oval, square or heart in 1" size. All you have to do is send me the digital image you want. The one I wear is $60, the smaller one is $50 and I will ship!

1 comment:

  1. You are always adorbs. Always. Lets be friends who lunch. Though I need to have a bracelet to lose that says I'm going to be skinny before we do that, I think.

    ReplyDelete