Monday, July 25, 2011

Watercolors

As I mentioned I spent some time on Saturday night with my watercolors. Here is something I did on Saturday night. I started with the leaves on the left...and then moved onto the ones on the right.
Tonight I have to rework the "bee"...remember the "bee" from the book? Well, I need to make him a little more "scientifically accurate" which is totally fine and a fun challenge. I think as artists it is good and healthy to be pushed to work outside of our comfort zone. We'll see how they like the new "scientific bee".
Hope you had a nice Monday! ...and thanks for the new follower! Now only 3 away fromthe century mark!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. How fun and I love to be creative and try new ideas!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    A New Giveaway from Dr. Perricone, do come and enter!

    ReplyDelete