Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Threads: Communication Edition

"You're really good at keeping in touch with people." is a comment I get a lot. Even in an age of Facebook-- I am the one friends come to when they want to find out who's been up to what. In honor of communication, today's Thursday Threads will be not about the things you wear, but the stylish ways to "K.I.T".
Have you seen these? The Yubz Talk Cellphone Handset is a super fun and stylish way to talk on your cell phone without baking your brain (literally, have you read the research, we're cooking our brains people!). Yesterday I was at a meeting at Books and Books in Coral Gables, and owner Mitchell Kaplan was using one in green! He says the phone calls are clearer sounding. If you live in Miami-- they will be carrying these beauties at Books and Books in 2 weeks. You can call ahead and reserve one!


If you are more of a pen and paper "keep in toucher" you may also be a stationary aficionado like I am. These candy colored pieces of joy are brought to you by Jonathan Adler! Who'd a thunk the ceramist would also get in on the stationary market. Well, his pens are surprisingly affordable at about $19 a pop. You can get them in person at Neiman Marcus or online at The Zhush (who's owner also writes an incredibly stylish blog).


That my friends is my Thursday Threads. Hope you are having a ball of a week.


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. LOved this!!! Thanks so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I am obsessed with stationery
    2) I love those Jonathan Adler pens. Reminds me of candy. And I love candy ;)

    ReplyDelete