Monday, June 7, 2010

Great Rooms!

Hello Monday! It's a hot rainy mess here in Miami...so it was the perfect night to read blogs. Tonight while reading the blogs I follow, I enjoyed one in particular. Simplified Bee pointed me in the direction of this amazing site, Project Nursery. I immediately signed up after seeing this room with the green stripe ceiling.
OK...I love this...but I know that...
1. My mom will hate it
2. Those must be SO HARD to do!

What I absolutely love is...remember all those colors I want to use in our nursery? Well here they are in this room and they look amazing together! I think I officially want the glider to be in blue.

But there were two other space I adored on Project Nursery...this blue/chalkboard wall here. You know how I feel about chalkboard walls...LOVE THEM! Really want one in the nursery.


Then there was this great Ikea furnished playroom. I always have said that kids furniture should be purchased at Ikea...and here is something put together that looks fun and amazing.

I like the idea of giving kids spaces that are their own and elegant but playful. Just because it is a kids space, doesn't mean it has to be a disjointed mess.

Anyhow--- 3 days until we find out the sex of the

baby! I'm taking bets...feel free to leave yours on here.

Hope you had a great weekend!!












2 comments: