Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday



It was another lovely day in the neighborhood...why?

I love peeps. I do...but I really only like the yellow chicks. I know the other colors are all suppose to taste the same...but for some reason, not to me. The yellow are the best...closely followed by the new orange.


But recently I read something about chocolate covered peeps...oh my! I used the wonderful magical tool of Facebook, I asked if anyone had seen this little treasures in Miami...et voila! My sorority sister Robin to the rescue! ....next thing you know, today I come home and I am greeted by 3 individually wrapped milk chocolate

covered yellow peeps.


...well they are not as wonderful as their cousins, the yellow peeps...but they are pretty damn good. So, if you see them at the store, go ahead and give them a try.


...on to other things. As you can see I am going for a casual feel these days. Fact is a lot of people are on vacation at work this week, so I don't have meetings. Tomorrow is my Friday, which is nice...and I plan on enjoying a nice long weekend with family and friends.


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I want that blue and yellow skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a steal at the JCrew store a couple of falls ago...major sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to throw anyone under the bus but I think you might want to ask your husband about missing chocolate peeps.

    ReplyDelete