Monday, March 15, 2010

School Picture Day

I jokingly have been calling today, School Picture Day, because for the first time in nearly 10 years the entire museum staff had a group shot taken by a professional photographer. We also had departmental pictures, senior staff and individual head shots taken.
...so what do you wear on the day the day that your picture is going to be taken...the picture that needs to last at least 10 years?
I went with something classic, yet colorful and fun. ...i.e. a lot of J.Crew with lots of pearls and fierce heels.
I also switched out my work bag (something I do about once every 2 weeks or so) from my light blue
Jelly Kelly to my big pink leather Kate Spade tote.

I also started putting the final touches on our trip to Dallas this weekend...and continue to work on the two bags. Busy day!

I also want to give a BIG BIG shout out to two talented bloggers who recently gave me a shout out. The great and talented Ms. Kristin Pearce who's blog I love to read everyday and to the lovely Stylestance Blog a chic and fun look at how to bring a daily dose of style into your life. So a special thanks to these two talented women. Take a look on their blogs, and read the fun they have to offer.

2 comments:

  1. I *love* your school picture outfit! It's super cute. The whole post reminds me of having composite pictures taken . . .

    ReplyDelete