Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DC Days







So my 5 days in DC were wonderful! AS you read, Day 1 was full...but Days 2-5 were even more full...Smithsonian visits (Air and Space, Natural History, Indian, American History)...the National Botanic Garden, The Natonal Gallery of Art, The National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden (3 days in a row)...private tour of the Capitol thanks to Dudley...seeing museum friends at the Smithsonians...dinner in MD with some of my Sacasa cousins...lots of rompin' in Georgetown...lots of eating...lots of walking...lots of research...and most of all...lots of FUN!






I did a lot of sketching in DC and have come up with many many additions to my list of things to paint.






All in all, I took over 500 pictures here are 4...



1 comment:

  1. Yay! I had so much fun with you! The weather started to deteriorate the minute that you left so you seriously brought the sunshine with you! Miss you lots -- come back soon.

    ReplyDelete