Friday, June 26, 2009

Baubles

There are things in this life of mine that make me happy...
my husband, my dog, my family, my art supplies...my shoes...my bags...my baubles...

I think I like these things because no matter how thin or pudgy I get or feel...these things always make me feel a bit sparkly and fab.


One of my greatest bauble sources is my friend Kristin Pearce, http://www.kristinpearce.com/ first of all she has great taste (you should check out her blog it's on my blog roll) second of all she is really good about reading you and your style before she recommends anything to you.

Bellow is a picture of some KP designs (available currently in her etsy shop) ...I just find them to be so versatile and they have such longevity--they're classic staples each and every piece!

Anyhow--baubles...they make me smile, they give me butterflies...I adore them.


1 comment:

  1. Hellloooo...I just saw this. So cute.
    I think of you every time I go to J Crew! :)

    ReplyDelete