Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week-Ender 41 & 42

Two weeks have gone by and a lot has been going on. I'm almost done with the initial set of drawings for our book's website, and of course life is moving fast with my Mini and our fun times with friends and family. Here are some of my favorite pictures of things that have inspired me over the past two weeks. I hope you enjoy them! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
Bathing beauty

20th Annual Map Fair at HistoryMiami

Dance party at my 35th celebration

Waiting patiently for this new J.Crew to open right here in the Gables!

Enjoying some time at the best book store in Miami,. Books & Books!

one of my favorite birthday gifts, thanks mom!

Behind the cashier at J.Crew Merrick Park, Coral Gables

Yes, I love you too J.Crew

Rockin' the neon

Something neat I saw at Victoria's Armoir in the Gables

Ready for the Farmer's Market with Doc McStuffens

Fire side with the goats

Ready to model for Anthropologie at the JLM Love to Shop Event at Merrick Park


Another one of my favorite birthday gifts, my J.Crew necklace

Another one of my favorite birthday gifts! I've been wanting this bad boy for YEARS!

New house key...lost my ladybug one on my run Monday

Wearing my bee for judging at the Fairchild Garden Challenge

My favorite piece from the Middle School drawing contest...yes, MIDDLE SCHOOL!

One of my favorite corners at Fairchild these days

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine Sk8tr Grl

At the park with another SMU legacy. Ms. Claire

Spice Girls for life! Nothing like seeing old friends!!!

So that's what I've been up to. Again, enjoy the rest of the weekend. I hope it's a long one for you!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment