Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Pink Leopard

Grrr! Today I had to go back in front of the Miami Dade County Public School board to receive a proclamation on behalf of the museum for our work with our teen program. It was another wonderful experience and about half of our teens were able to go with us. The presentation ran on WLRN TV and radio, twice today...so it was fun to get calls from friends saying they heard me.
This is what I wore...

1. Pearl earrings
2. Pearl and Turquoise and Pearl necklaces, J.Crew
3. Anne Klein pink leopard print shirt dress
4. Gold bangles
5. Gold Reva flats, Tory Burch

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful. Congratulations on all of your great work.

    I think you will enjoy my new artist feature.

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to stop by and visit Karena! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete