Saturday, November 24, 2012

Week-Ender 30 (Saturday Edition)

What a fun week! One of the best parts was being able to document on my new iPhone 5! I've never had an iPhone so the pic apps are all new to me and I'm enjoying them. Do you have any you would recommend? The holiday has also been wonderful! I hope you and yours had a fantastic holiday!

At the Miami Book Fair International 
Love these bulbs!

First picture with my iPhone

Key Biscayne home

Enjoying experimenting with PicFX

Foxy Lady!

Lots of patterns

Nunu time

Put a bird on it

Cafecito

Sunset

Great minds think alike on the day before Thanksgiving

Downtown Miami


Great minds thinking alike again

Thanksgiving table (p.1)

Chinese Village, Coral Gables

Mama's done cooking

Love of my life on our way to Thanksgiving (p.2)

4 way match!

Our black Friday

Snack time at the park

Mommy ensemble

Fire pit with friends

Saturday sparkles...Shop Small Day

Her first real lollipop

3 little monkeys jumping on the bed...a la princess

May the rest of your weekend be wonderful!!! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment