Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Threads: A Shoe By Any Other Name

Call me a sucker if you must, but I could not resist these beauties for various reasons.
1. The color: this color will take you through all four seasons
2. The comfort: they are amazing!
3. The name: Cece... yes I am a CECI not a CECE...but it's as close as I am going to get to having something named after me at J.Crew. A few years ago they had a "Cece" top... and guess what, although I wasn't the biggest fan, it's still in my closet.

Seriously though, these are timeless, comfortable shoes that will pay for themselves in a week!  $138 at J.Crew.

Hope you are having a wonderful week! 

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Ceci,
    Oh exactly the kind of shoe I need, classic comfortable and very good looking!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would get them in more colors, they are fantastic!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They really are amazing and worth every penny. I wore them this morning before I got my snazzy glitter oxfords in the mail! Thanks for stopping by!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. They should name them CECI I consider you the perfect J.Crew girl :) (oh and Kate Spade too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear my friend...Target and J.Crew should PAY me for all the free advertising!! ;) xoxo

      Delete