Friday, September 14, 2012

Week-Ender 20

Exhibit installation, colors galore, amazing art, fantastic speakers and a toddler in a fish pond...that pretty much summed up my week. I hope you had a great week!

colors
Saturday at the museum

A Merrick coral rock house

My sister from another mother

Foxy lamp

School girl

Tea time at her new table


Fall colors

The superintendent addresses the Junior League

bold and beautiful

Beaux Arts gallery at the Lowe Art Museum

Dinner!

flamenco

pond girl

American Commission for Humanities and Social Sciences hearing in Miami. Testimonials were given by Gloria Estefan, Mitchell Kaplan and Donna Shalala.

I hope you had an amazing week, I hope you have plenty of reasons to celebrate this weekend AND I hope you relax and enjoy your time with friends and family!

Have a GREAT weekend! 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week and I cannot believe how fast little babykins is growing up - adorable as ever. Hope you're enjoying the weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great week! Hope you had a great weekend! :) xoxo

      Delete