Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Happy New Year!

I know I've already said it...but HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here is the first Wardrobe Wednesday of the year!

Today it was "cold" in Miami...though not as cold as yesterday. Today's high was 66, yesterday 55. So this is what I wore...
1. New small pearl earrings that I got from my mom for Christmas
2. Ray Ban Wayfarer glasses
3. Heather grey turtleneck sweater, J.Crew
4. Charcoal grey short sleeve sweater, Anthropologie
5. Chocolate brown cord leggings, Hue
6. Light brown "suede" embroidered faux "uggs" , Old Navy

...I also wore a red infinity scarf and my black quilted Burberry jacket this morning when it was much colder.

1 comment:

  1. TWO sweaters AND a jacket? You kill me. How did you live in NY?!?!?! Ps. you're adorbs, so it totally works.

    ReplyDelete