Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday Threads: 2011 Shoe-a-palooza


I know I have been MIA, but my guby was in town until this morning, the baby got us ALL sick at Casa Dubonics...and what can I say, I have not been online much. Today, the guby left and although we are all still coughing, things are better. I thought I would leave you this final Thursday of the year with two good friends of mine.
The Tory Burch Reva flat in "volcano red" and "peacock feather"... both $195 at Nordstroms, and selling FAST. My mom gave me a pair in tan, but I decided, and Mr. D agreed "too many brown shoes"...so I went and exchanged the ones from my momma for the red ones I've been coveting. Then I took my xmas cash and bought the blue ones too... I really still want the
blue glitter eddie flats . But alas...I went with the others...maybe when the birthday fairy comes a knockin' one month from today, this is what she will bring me.
So my fashionable and art loving friends, I hope you've had a great holiday season...and may the next 2 days of 2011 be FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment