Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday Traditions


Are you picking up on the theme this week? It IS birthday week...
So I have had this funny birthday tradition since the tender age of 19...I wear a tiara on my birthday. Not all day...just to my festivities. It just so happened that my 19th birthday was the same weekend as my Gamma Phi Beta Victory Party...so I wore a tiara, white boa and silver dress. Silver was the new black back then...
Anyhow...the tradition continues. This year my birthday is on the same night that the museum is having its first Gala! "Moon Over Miami" is the theme...and I have decided to incorporate an ity bity tiara I have into my 40's black tie look.
...what birthday traditions do you have?

1 comment:

  1. Bubbly. I've been crackin' open a bottle with my girls for years. Happy bday lady!

    ReplyDelete