Thursday, October 7, 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On


"It could happen anytime between the next 2-4 weeks"
That's what my Russian OB/GYN said to me yesterday. I go to a great group of 5 OBs and since I go as often as I do (went from bi-weekly to weekly now), I get to see all of them.
But, I digress... when Dr. Russia said this to me I told him, "No, we have an understanding--she is going to come on time in 5 weeks"... why is there an understanding?
1. I have 2 paintings to start and finish for friends.
2. I have to redo 2 pages out of the book I have been working on.
3. The nursery is still not ready... (and I know she won't be in there rightg at first, but I'd like to have it done sooner than later)
So...with 5 weeks to go, I LOVE this poster and saying more than every...I shall just keep calm and carry on.

3 comments:

  1. You will be saying this a lot in the future...a lot! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your lil' darlin' sticks to the agreement. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought G and I had an agreement. He failed to notice that I had a week of rest and relaxation scheduled the week before he was due. He had other plans, though.

    I'm sure Cas will listen to her Mama. Maybe bribe her with a designer handbag or something.

    ReplyDelete