Thursday, May 20, 2010

Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

Cecilia Sacasa...my true inspiration. Look at her! How can you not want to live up to this fashion icon!? ...how can you NOT want to raid her closet everyday?
Someone posted these two pictures, I'd never seen before of my mom on Facebook of all places. The gentleman in the picture is her cousin.
The really nice and flattering thing is that people say I look like her. ...but I don't think I'm nearly as lovely as she is.
Anyhow, I couldn't help but share them.
Hope you're having a nice week. I know I am.



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous fashion & great style are in your genes for sure! these are amazing pics...unbelievable resemblance. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! what an incredible resemblance...beauty and style clearly run in the family. peanut slesnick is a lucky little baby to have such a stylish mom and grandmother to look up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SACASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you, love your mom, love the bean

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful!!! and the resemblance is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes lets all hope if I am carrying a girl, that it looks like her gma!...by the way her nickname, Coco. How perfect is that?

    ReplyDelete