Saturday, January 9, 2010

44 and rainy in miami...toto i don't think we're home anymore


Yeah...uh...I feel like I'm living in NYC again!
Don't get me wrong, I really do like cold weather, but this has been a near record breaking week with it being cold for a week straight! ...actually it warmed up yesterday...if not we'd be setting a new record for longest amount of time with cold weather in Miami.
This morning it was 43 and rainy in Miami...you know that spitting rain...the light rain. We were suppose to ride our bikes to the Beaux Arts Festival...but I don't think we're going to be doing that since its only 45 and rainy now.
It's even been snowing in Tampa, Ocala and Gainesville and Orlando! Crazy!
So bundle up...because no matter where you are, it's COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment