Saturday, September 5, 2009

The morning after...

So last night was wonderful! There were over a 100 people that attended the opening night of my month long show at Books and Books in Coral Gables. Some were friends, some were family and others were gallery walk attendees.

All in all everyone really seemed to enjoy the new works and how they complimented the select older ones that are up. I can't say which pieces I heard people talking about the most as a lot of them had a buzz... the Pies were popular, Los Pollitos were popular as were the trees.

I think I may have even sold a piece!

I put a few pictures up here but I have also uploaded pictures on facebook and on flickr if you would like to see them all. Below you'll find the link to the Flickr photo stream.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dubonics/

Thanks again to everyone who came out!!










No comments:

Post a Comment