Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Stripes and Snakes

Hello friends! It's Wednesday and time for me to show you what I wore. I've worn this ensemble (the shirt and jeans at least) a few times this summer. It's very comfortable, but it was a hot day today and I felt it in the jeans.

1. Ray Ban cat-eye glasses (here)
2. Nordstroms red and white stripe shirt
3. Target, Mossimo teal skinny jeans
4. J.Crew, Sperry Top-Sider snake skin shoes (here and on sale!)

I hope you are having a great week! I'm hooked onto the Olympics and will be watching all night. GO USA!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. So jeals of your ability to wear a skinny jean... and especially a colored skinny jean. Gurl, you so fancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably shouldn't be wearing them...but whatever. :)

      Delete
  2. Adore the teal jeans..great they can take you through fall; maybe with black and white stripe sweater! Checking out the J Crew Shoes!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your sketches. Love the little raybans! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending soon :).

    ReplyDelete