Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Art Talk Tuesday: Nursery Notes


I am all about kids sharing a bedroom! Recently one of my best friends in the entire world had win girls. Now, if you know me, I'm not super girly, but I do like pink and glitter...my friend however prefers black and metallics...so how does a girl like that decorate her twin girls nursery? Beige naturally! Then there is my super girly friend with an eye for design who is about to have her 2nd boy! The boys will be sharing a room (eventually) and the space is adorable.
All of this got me thinking and drawing this week and I have been feeling inspired by the babies around me, and the ones to come (courteous of a baby boom among my friends). As you can see I sketched out nursery paintings for both sets of friends and their respective kids. They were both really happy about the ideas, and only had minor comments to make. All in all happy mommies!
What about you? Did you share a room? Do your kids share a room?

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I shared a room with my sister when we were younger. We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never shared a room, as I had 2 older brothers. But I do remember them sharing a room for a ~4 years.
    I have really starting thinking about the sharing the room concept for my boys. My oldest has mentioned a couple of times recently about sharing a room with his brother and getting bunk beds. Trying to figure what is the good age for that because I think it would great lots of fun memories for them. :)

    ReplyDelete