Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Table Settings

We just moved a bunch of furniture around in our house to make our dinning room less crowded. The end result is great--- but we also had to move around some of our art. There is now one wall that is still not 100% to my liking...so on Sunday night as we were sitting there having dinner for the first time in the space, I thought to myself... why not paint something fun and practical for the space?
This is what I am thinking. A table setting. It's fun, it's useful and I grew up helping set the table---so I know that our daughter will too---which means that the painting would be an educational tool as well.
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I always liked when people put black boards up on walls.
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete