Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Threads: Scarves



I love a good scarf (I'm wearing one today). Here's the thing about a scarf...
1. They keep you snug as a bug
2. They can make a plain ensemble POP!
3. They are easy to throw on
4. You can wear them in so many ways
5. Regardless of what your waist is doing--- a scarf (like shoes, bags and jewels) is always there for you!

Here are some great ones I found recently...





This tie-dye infinity boho number is at Old Navy! ...and on SALE! ...who can beat that? I love leopard...it took about 25 years, but I got there and have not looked back. I am going to HAVE to pick this scarf up from Old Navy! Yes...I said OLD NAVY again!


Warning...I do NOT know where these last two scarves came from...I was randomly looking for "pom pom scarves" and found these. Aren't they pretty? I love a pom pom detail on a scarf...makes me happy. That's why I am wearing one today. The rest of my outfit is frump-city...but my scarf is fab! Reason 689 to wear a scarf...it makes a frumpy ensemble look "put together".







I decided to depict my ensemble...so you can see for yourself...that frizzy humid hair and all...a scarf is a lovely bandage!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe they're from Old Navy! Those scarves are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm a fellow scarf luvah and those beauties from Old Navy rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a special affinity for Lilly Pulitzer scarves...

    ReplyDelete