17 days. That's how long I have to wait until I know what Baby Sles is. The anticipation is killing me...but I know that it like everything in life, is going to be worth the wait.
I have to say there are a few things in life that really bug me...
1. When people pronounce my nickname, "CEECEE" instead of "Cehcee"...its spelled Ceci, not Ceecee or Cici people!
2. Running late.
3. Martyrs (and not in the religious sense).
4. When people question WHY I want to know the sex of the baby.
Let's focus on #4 on my list.
I want to know the sex of the baby (rather we want to know the sex of the baby) for a good number of reasons....
1. It's our baby.
2. Science lets us.
3. It's going to be a surprise when we find out at the sonogram too!
4. I like to plan.
5. I like to be efficient.
6. Last time I checked, the miracle of life is happening inside of me...not you.
Ok...so 17 days to go! Hope you had a great weekend.