Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras


I've never been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. ...but every year I do wear some purple, green and yellow.
Here is my ensemble for this year.
The day was busy with work, and then after that I went with the family to St. Philip's for the annual Pancake Dinner and Jazz service. It was a lot of fun and so many more people went this year compared to last year.
I was serving pancakes...so I was definitely busy.
Tomorrow marks the start of lent...so I guess I should have eaten a burger with a diet coke for dinner instead of pancakes...oh, well.

5 comments:

  1. Such a fashionable mardi gras outfit - love it! All that's missing are some beads and a moon pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been the most posh pancake-server in the history of Mardi Gras. *Love* the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Poetry Dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ladies! I will be bloggin' today's look later on during the Olympics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

    Dissertation proposal

    ReplyDelete