Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer


I keep saying I'm going to start painting in the summer...and I will...thing is...tomorrow is the last day of school, which means that this FRIDAY is summer!
So...guess what? This weekend, I will finish what I started this spring...and when I get back from DC I will send paintings to
- chicago
- austin
-dallas
- ft. worth
- palm beach
- brooklyn
When those leave my small office studio, new work can begin.
So stock up on your sunblock because summer is nearly here and we have lots of painting to do.
Ready?

3 comments:

  1. I'm ready! My goal is to be highly productive! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize that I own a copy of Endless Summer on DVD? Yup, I'm getting ready for my next life when I come back as a surfer girl. I'm ready for you to come visit! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess- Endless Summer is such a classic!

    ReplyDelete