Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday Threads: Trunk Treasures

My friend Veronica is a Stella and Dot stylist, and her friend owns the Trunk Boutique. Together they styled these great looks for the fall which I think you will like!

I love love love green this fall. HOw pretty foes it look with these golden hued treasures from Stella and Dot?!
This beautiful top can be worn as a tunic with leggins and boots! Look how pretty the turquoise Stella and Dot La Coco necklace looks with this color! You can then layer great bracelets from Stella and Dot like the renegade and the coil bracelet.
If you are in Miami and are interested in seeing Michelle's treasure trove just give her a ring and tell her I sent you! Michelle Aguila 305 331-7819.  You can also reach out to Veronica to host a trunk show at your house like I did last weekend. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for my packages!

Happy Shopping!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I just met Veronica this week :) we're on the same S&D team! Love those blouses and of course the S&D jewels. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She told me you all met! I love it when my worlds collide! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love those looks! Hope you have a terrific wknd. xo

    ReplyDelete