Monday, November 19, 2012

Music Monday: Gobble Gobble Gee

It's Thanksgiving week, time to reflect and give thanks for our blessings. This week I will be giving thanks for the things that fill my life. Today I am thankful for my family, from my Mini to my mom, my hubs, my in law family and cousins...all of them! The neices, the Godchildren every single one of them. My family will always be there, they are part of my first memories. I love them all dearly and I am so thankful to have them.
Since it's Music Monday I wanted to share my favorite Thanksgiving song with you. Unfortunately, there are no great Thanksgiving songs, except for Adam Sandler's Thanksgiving Song.  Gobble gobble gee and gobble gobble goo! If you are too young to remember this...you should really watch it. If you stayed up along with me...enjoy and relive the magic!

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Too funny! So much for us to be thankful for!!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Giveaway from Scalamandré!

    ReplyDelete