Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursdar Threads: Tech Thursday

It's not clothes I'm coveting...it's a new phone. I've had the same Samsung Galaxy phone for over 2 years, these days I refer to it as Phoneasaurus Rex, but a few of my friends call it the "piece of sh*t phone". My husband has been cyber stalking Best Buy waiting for black iPhone 5's to come in for Sprint...so far NADA...and I've been due for an update since the beginning of October!

Worst/best part my friend Kristin of Summer in Newport, has the cutest iPhone 5 covers you can personalize! Ugh..I WANT!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'm probably caving and buying an iPhone 5 soon. My env3 is conking out and so is my old iPod touch...

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally am there with you! Let me know how it goes!

      Delete