Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Art Talk Tuesday: Thanksgiving by Paul Frank

Week of Thanksgiving Day 2: I am thankful for you! Everyday I sit at my computer and write about the things that inspire me, music, art, fashion and my family/friends. Yet, there you are, reading about these things and actually telling me your thoughts on topics I bring up. I may not know you, but I adore our cyber relationship! Thank you for reading! I love hearing from you.

Since it is Art Talk Tuesday, I thought I would turn my attention to one of my favorite pop designers, Paul Frank. When I was in college I first discovered Paul Frank and said that I would always wear his clothes and accessories. Here I am over a decade later and not only is it true, but my daughter has "zapatos de mono" (monkey shoes) and her birthday party was a Paul Frank party. His website use to have these cartoon shorts which were so funny! Today the site is still very interactive and engaging. You should visit!

Above is a coloring sheet that I plan on printing and having available for the girls to color on Thanksgiving. It'll be a fun way to keep them entertained...even if it is only for 3 minutes.

Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving Week!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment