Friday, June 15, 2012

Week-Ender 7


Friday! I hope you had a great week. It was a fun and dynamic week in my corner of the world this week. Here are some of my favorite shots.

Heading a baby shower
Baby Shower decor

Keep feeling fascination

Home made ice cream sandwich

orange mint

Commuter

Breakfast time

Octopussy

Ready for the high seas

Poor Penny is back!!

I'm on a boat AND...

Another day in the city

Sailing takes me away...

Thata way

England v Sweden, Euro Cup 2012




Have a great weekend!!!
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. You always look great, love your outfits, where did you find the liners?

    Artist Series 2012
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karena! What liners? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these little snippets of your week. That dress is fab, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's an oldie but goodie from Anthropologie. :) xoxo

      Delete