This past Sunday my friends and I had a big swap, inviting about 20 women to join in on the fun, and fun it was! I find myself these days meeting people and automatically qualifying them as swap worthy or not. Fortunately for me, there were enough people in my size with great things. Today I am wearing a swap item mixed with pieces of my own.
1. Ray Ban cat eye glasses
2. Turquoise and gold bead necklace
3. Silver side cross necklace
4. Black knit top, Banana Republic (old)
5. Green and black houndstooth skirt, Go International (swap)
6. Gold double scroll bracelet, J.Crew (old)
7. Black patened leather Reva Flat, Tory Burch
If you have never done this with you friends, I highly reccomend it. If you want the full list of "rules" I'll be more than happy to share them with you.