Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Little Puffy Clouds

So...normally I use black marker to draw the outlines on my paintings. Well, not this time. This time I am taking the silver lining literally and experimented a bit.

The idea for this came to me when I was on a plane headed to DC. Looking at the clouds, I thought about the light and ow it bounces off of them...the silver lining.
"hey...why don't I try a silver metallic pen on clouds?" I thought to myself. When I got back home to Miami--I sketched it, showed it to my art critic--and once approved I put it on canvas. Little Puffy Clouds...live and in living color for you to see at Books and Books (Coral Gables) soon.




1 comment:

  1. wow...these are so adorably-cute! I didn't know about your pieces on display at B&B...pls let me know if this repeats of if your work's on display again!

    ReplyDelete