Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday Threads: Cool Daddy-O!


Today a friend of mine asked me for advice on sunglasses for her husband. She's thinking Father's Day (it is right around the corner). So I thought I would post about Sunglasses and other fun finds for cool Dads. 
These red Toms are super cool and they would look great on any cool dad. You can find them online at Toms for $119
These anchor cufflinks from J.Crew will show him he's the anchor in your life (awwww). They are $98 and can be found online at JCrew.

The classic Ray Ban clubmaster is $205 and worth the investment. You can find them online at RayBan. They are really fantastic!
This classic chambray short sleeve shirt will get your special dad through the summer. Pair it with great shorts and cool sneakers and he will be ready to go. It's $25 at Old Navy online.
These cute embroidered shorts are from Old Navy and on sale right now! Snag a pair for your guy for $15 online!

I hope this early Father's Day guide helps you find something cool and special for your guy! 

Happy Shopping!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Ceci I love all of these ideas; the Ray bans are so cool!

    Please come and enter my giveaway from Segreto Finishes!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I love those! I'll stop by today. XO

      Delete
  2. I love these picks. Also love the toms showcase because they are for a good cause! The raybans are a classic though! Have a happy Sunday and be sure to check out my latest review of a furby! :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love buying stuff from Toms! He went to college with me. :) XOXO Hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete