Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Blue Dress

Wednesday! I wanted to not only paint what I am wearing today but also wanted to show off mini today. I thought she looked super cute and ready for a spring day! She's nearly 17 months old now! OK...so onto the wardrobe.
1. Ray Ban glasses
2. Bee earrings, Kate Spade
3. Gold four leaf clover necklace
4. Peacock Blue dress, Old Navy
5. Tan Eddie flat, Tory Burch

Don't forget to leave comments on yesterday's post !
1. Leave a comment
2. Like my page on Facebook
3. Follow this blog
4. Tweet about the give away
5. Follow me on Twitter

Each one is worth one entry---so if you do all 5 you get 5 entries! You have until Friday March 23rd to spread the word and leave your love. I will announce the winner next Monday on our Music Monday post.Comment and let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute! And so is the mini--precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are a fashion icon. And your tiny icon? Iconic. I love her. Arranged marriage, much?

    I also bought a shirt today that is totally classic, and made me think of you. Also white pants. And navy pants. And a cute top for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where from? Do you want to do a Thursday threads for me in April?? xoxo

      Delete
  3. What makes cheap blue prom dresses elegant? Well, the style for one. It does not really matter if you bought the blue prom dress at a cheap rate. As long as it looks elegant, then you can say that you made a good deal.
    homecoming dresses

    ReplyDelete