Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Threads: Spring = Lilly

Spring has sprung and that means it is time to bust out your Lilly Pulitzer wears! Just this week on the Lilly blog, they announced that the famous ...or rather infamous animal crackers are back! Have any of you ever scored these? Having a box of my own would make me so happy!

The announcement inspired me to scour the Lilly Pulitzer site to find wears that I would want to add to my closet this season. There are so many to pick from...but I will say, to this day NOTHING beats a classic Lilly shift dress! I did not see any this spring in her collection---so I hope this is something they consider doing again soon!
This is a great little dress. I love the ruffles and it is only $118! The Carolyn Dress comes in 3 prints which are all cute!  

Ranging from $78-$118 the Murfee Scarf is a great way to add a little touch of Lilly to any outfit this summer. I have to say I would have a hard time picking just one if someone asked me to. They are all so bright and colorful!


Who would not want to wear these cute shorts?! They are a little TOO short for me, so I wouldn't...but anyone with a great set of legs can pull them off! The Buttercup Shorts are only $68 and come in 3 great prints!

Who could resist this iPhone case (other than someone without an iPhone)? These cases also have built in card cases so that you don't have to carry a bulky wallet with you priced at $27 online it's an incredibly affordable way to have some Lilly with you at all times.
So there you have my Thursday Threads for this week! Enjoy and Happy Shopping!
XOXO
ps- don't forget about the giveaway !!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they? I wish I had the gams to pull them off! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they cute? I wish I had an iPhone so I could sport one. Thanks for stopping by!---feel free to enter the giveaway posted about on Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. I scored the animal crackers at Safeway yesterday! It's just too bad they're not Lilly on the inside, too. Anyway, you know I loves me some LP -- all of your picks are super cute. I love the shorts but, alas, I do NOT have the legs to pull them off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JEALOUS! I doubt I'll be able to find any in Miami! xoxo

      Delete